Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whoa!!  This was really cool and much easier than I expected.  I keep incorrectly thinking these assignments will be exponentially more difficult. This was so neat.

I will use this with my reading class except have the students input places they have lived, other than Leesburg or input their relatives that live in different places.  I could also see using this to track a character's travels while we read a novel. 

This technology will help my students activate a schema about a setting and conjure up some background knowledge relating to the towns and cities about where our characters live.

Batchgeo of our Class



I am thinking that I'm starting to feel more comfortable with some of this vocabulary too.  To insert this map image, I used my capture feature.  I would have never done this before.  I'm really out of my comfort zone but it's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment