Monday, October 8, 2012

Digital Movies from PowerPoints

Well, this was an adventure!  I couldn't install anything from the original assignment's directions because of my very old Mac.  So, I had to figure out a way to make this work from what Mac provides.........AND I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mac has two features:  iPhoto and iMovie.  I figured that these would be the tools I'd need and I had to poke around to figure out how to do the same thing as the Windows directions.

I had to use some different steps:
I saved my ppt as photos using iPhoto, the dragged the file over to iMovie.  I had to narrate each slide and clip the sound to match time I needed.  My voice overlapped several times but I clicked a few buttons until I understood how to edit the sound and coordinate it with the timing.

Man...........this whole thing took about five hours but I am so very psyched to have done this!!!  I am going to celebrate with some chocolate right now!!!

Here is the link to youtube.  I checked it and it works---sound and all!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment